Monday, February 22, 2010

hcg diet testimonial

Here is just one of many hcg diet testimonials:

Just wanted to give you an update. I finished the HcG bottle earlier this week; it lasted 21 days. I'm still taking the Weight Aid twice daily. I've lost 10 lbs so far. I was size 14 pants & am size 10 pants now. I was 1X-2X top & am size 14 top now. My bra band size went from 38" to 34". What I'm most excited (& relieved about) is that my blood pressure dropped approx. 60 points on the top & approx. 20 points on the bottom (yes, it was dangerously high). I was somewhat hungry in the mornings until I had my first fruit & then not hungry the rest of the day. However, the food cravings for butter, cheese, & creamy sauces was always there & quite strong at times, even though I used foot detox patches every night. Thanks so much for offering this homeopathic version of HcG!”

-Mary

Posted via email from hands2heaven's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment