Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another awesome testimony from a satisfied HCG diet client

Beth,
I wanted to let you know this very cool side effect from the HGG diet. I have one week left of Maintenance and so far, so good. I am staying within my 2lbs and doing a Steak Day here and there to make sure it stays.
 
For about 6 to 7 years, I have had excess underarm perspiration. I have been using Prescription strength deodorant for a couple years and it has not helped a lot. I was wearing layers and jackets at work to hide the noticeable wetness on my shirts and always felt embarrassed in public when I would have wetness start appearing. I was diagnosed with a Thyroid disorder a year and a half ago that was causing this along with fatigue and noticeable sluggishness, but the medication did not help so I have been living with it.
 
I did the HCG diet for 27 days, lost 22lbs AND my perspiration problem is Gone!!! I don’t have to apply deodorant multiple times a day, I have no wetness at all under my arms, and I am not Pitting out my shirts, even Tshirts.
This diet seems to have reset my thyroid, I have more energy, I actually want to get outside and exercise, I don’t feel the sluggishness which felt like a real weight in my body anymore.
 
Thank you for making this product available!
 
I would like to order some more Weight Aid to keep taking if that is possible, just let me know how much it is and I can pay it online right away.
 
Thanks!
 
 
Rachel K, (Minnesota)

Posted via email from hands2heaven's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment